It’s been a while since we last met, so I think people have forgotten what’s due when. Let me clarify:
- Wed, Dec. 4 – your final presentations. Some groups will give one 20 minute presentation, if they have worked on the same project throughout the semester. Other people will split – they will give one presentation with the group they worked with on the first 3 reports, and a second one with the group they worked with on the 4th report. See detailed instructions here.
- Fri, Dec. 6 – Usability report 4 is due on Blackboard by midnight. Please read the instructions in this blog post, and the Q&A in the comments section.
- Wed, Dec. 11 – Final exam and final portfolio are due. Instructions are on Blackboard for both of them.
In addition to these, you will have to complete 2 surveys:
- peer evaluation of the students you worked with. This survey will be released after UR 4 is submitted on Friday. You will get an email about it. You need to fill it out in order to receive your own peer evaluation points. So check your email!
- course and instructor evaluations, as indicated in emails I have already sent. A 100% response rate means each student receives 3 extra credit points.
Please stop blogging on Dec. 6. I will evaluate the blogs soon after that. Please make sure you prepare your blog for grading by:
- Making sure each post is categorized correctly, and appears only in ONE category.
- Using a WordPress theme that displays the count of posts in each category.
We talked about all these in class when we last met, but here is a reminder just in case. Please ask questions about the individual assignments in their respective blog posts (subscribe to comments to see what gets posted) and ask general questions about administrative stuff in the comments to this blog post.
Good luck as you wrap up the semester!